Monday, July 26, 2010

Practice practice practice...


These are some doodles from my sketchbook. I am ashamed to say I haven't picked up a pencil in some time...ug, so these are a few sketches I did in a few minutes. I, personally, am awful at drawing people...body types, faces, especially hands and feet...and as a result I tend to avoid it at all costs. So, I decided I'd force myself to practice. The result is what you see here. I'm really not all that happy about these, I just figure it is a small step toward actually getting comfortable with drawing people. So my mission in the coming weeks is really focusing on human anatomy: the shape of a body, a face, from different angles and perspectives...With special focus on features like hair, feet, hands and facial features.

No comments:

Post a Comment