Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A hot day with some cool animals.

This guy had the right idea. A massive Bengal having a soothing soak. Took one look at my camera and turned his back. Ha! That's an attitude I'll let slide, I'm not about to go head to head with this big boy. Beautiful.

These guys slung themselves around with such ease! It's almost disconcerting how human they look, comical even, to see how agile they are weaving in and out and up the vines while picturing them to be little people!!
This healthy hyena had paws easily six inches in diameter. What a huge guy!
What a cheeky little fellow!! He must've sensed this was his moment to shine!
The sweltering heat did me in after a few hours, but it was no match for these Serengeti soldiers! I swear some of these guys knew they were being photographed!

No comments:

Post a Comment